SOLD OUT!!! Breath Training, Mindset and Body Hacks- 21st to 23rd September in Dorset!
Updated: Oct 13, 2020
Join us in stunning Dorset for this intense mind and body booster course. Learn to harness your breathing to improve cognitive and physical performance. Tap into the secretes of elite athletes, but also get the science behind the training so that you can understand how to apply it correctly in your routine and everyday life.
This short course from 21st to 23rd September will be delivered by Professional Big Wave Surfer and high level athlete Andrew Cotton and highly qualified personal trainer Andrew Blake. It is perfect if you want to supercharge your training routine, improve your overall mindset and attitude to challenging situations and improve overall well-being and productivity!
Andrew Blake says "Whether you want to train your mind to better manage stress, access a state of flow or to help you recover, rest and sleep after an adrenaline filled day then we can offer you and your teammates/colleagues some useful tools and advice. You will gain a new perspective to energise, communicate, resolve conflict and to train the mind as we train the body.
We can help you to:
• Learn how to stay calm under stress. In almost every discipline the most successful people have an ability to stay calm and deepen their focus under pressure. Even use stress as an inspiration.
• Avoid a downward spiral. Develop an ability to be present and surrender to your thoughts.
• Cultivate resilience.
• Be at your most efficient. Energise and improve body’s ability to extract oxygen from the cells. We have all experienced those moments where everything flows, everything is easy and we are at are most efficient. Imagine if there was a button you could press to access this state. We are going to give you one!
• To manage sports injury mentally and continue to be able to train the body physiologically and get similar benefits to altitude training when injured.
• Recover. The better you are at switching off the better you can be in the moments that matter. Recently Arsenal's Freddie Ljunberg (U 23 coach) said he had lots of trouble sleeping after games due to high adrenaline and cortisol levels. He really enjoyed the techniques we shared to change the physiology of the body and access a parasympathetic state".
You will train within a luxury complex in a hidden part of the Dorset countryside and stay in comfortable luxury cottages. All accommodation and food is included in the course cost.
The course is £799 per person payable in full at least 2 weeks before course start date. This does not include travel (you'll need to make your own way there). The complex is located near Dorchester, Dorset.
You'll arrive around 2pm on Monday 21st September to be greeted by Andrew Cotton (Cotty) and Andrew Blake (Blakey). They will help you settle into your accommodation and then deliver the afternoon session. Tuesday 22nd will be wall to wall sessions based in this beautiful environment. You'll leave just after lunch on Wednesday 23rd following a morning of training and recaps. You'll also have plenty of time to ask questions specific to you. Cotty and Blakey will be available via email/Whatsapp following the course to help guide you through what you've learnt when you apply it in the real world.
Covid 19 - We will abide by all Covid 19 guidance and there will be 2 people per house (unless family, friends or colleagues are already in a bubble). We will maintain social distancing during training and other activities.
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com or call Andrew Cotton on 07970470742